Google Groups

Re: Kombucha fermentation demo

HoyeBoye Oct 3, 2012 10:44 PM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor
This Ryan H would love a kombucha demo. My schedule is terrible right now, so weekends would be the only time I could do it. Perhaps the demo could be recorded and made available online?

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 3:51:05 PM UTC-5, kwalta wrote:
I have lots of SCOBYs (Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast) from making kombucha tea/vinegar. I thought having a demo would be a good way to find them new homes. If anyone is interested in a demo or some free SCOBYs reply here and we'll come up with a date and time.

I think Ryan H wanted to make some Club-Mate so that could be worked in too!