Google Groups

Re: (Arch Reactor) Wireless Cameras for the Space

XSFX2000 Oct 4, 2012 10:33 AM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor

I don't think we want cameras pulling "double duty."

It's cool, I throw out ideas, but I'm certain most of them are crap-
I picked up the gist of brainstorming when I was 10- which meant
I actively search for the most whacked out, insane, implausible- solutions
to any problem to see which ones might 'stick'.
Usually, rational thought pops up quickly afterwards and people whisper:
"Don't mind him, he's special."  8)
Which is why I only twitched a little (internally) and decided to make a complete
fool of myself at the 'Licence to Prom' event.