Google Groups

Re: (Arch Reactor) Out of Orange Paint?

Altered Ego Oct 7, 2012 3:10 PM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor

It is color matched to electric cord orange....

On Oct 7, 2012 3:38 PM, "nfolken" <> wrote:
I was going to paint those 2 filled in doorways last night, but couldn't find any orange paint. Did we finish up what we had when we were doing the shop rebuild? If so, does anyone know what kind and shade of orange we should buy to match whats already on the walls?

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit