Google Groups

Re: (Arch Reactor) New Project: Webcam & pc for Arch Reactor Google+ Hangout, Live meeting broadcast, and project video journalism

Dianoiaysus Oct 4, 2012 8:03 PM
Posted in group: Arch Reactor
Haha, good point, Joe.

So yeah, I think the Samsung monitor I donated Tuesday would be a good fit. I'll bring in the camera next Tuesday (or this weekend if I get a chance).

-Pete

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Kamikaze Joe <kamik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not to mention making goofy faces behind the back of whomever is
currently speaking during a meeting. :)