Google Groups

Re: [aprsfi] Re: No maps in Explorer 9

MC Jun 25, 2012 8:56 AM
Posted in group: aprs.fi
I am confused by this thread...I run I.E. 9 on my laptop and have no issues running APRS.FI.  It also runs fine on Chrome, latest version...

What am I doing wrong?  <<GRIN>>

Joe - WA6RKN
----- Original Message -----
From: lhaas45
Subject: [aprsfi] Re: No maps in Explorer 9

The IE version is 9.0.8112.16421. I haven't found a solution but I did find a work arround. There are (2) issues. If you have any program loaded on your computer that lets you copy video from YouTube (i.e. Real Player), APRS.FI won't display the map. Also, If you have your tracking protection set to block web site tracking, the map won't display. Intrestingly enough, Firefox is not bothered by either of these. I haven't tried it on Chrome. If you encounter either of these problems, you will probably need to reboot after making the changes.