Google Groups

Java Bridge Thread

M. Hossein Amerkashi Aug 24, 2011 7:08 AM
Posted in group: AppToMarket
[1] Original posting on AI Bridge by Mark Friedman can be found HERE

Some tutorials on using Original Java Bridge (above) can be found HERE

[1] Has dependency on external libraries and also makes the app much larger. Ryan is working on an updated standalone version. I have also been working on an standalone version (AiBridge.jar) that can be found HERE. This version eliminates need for external libraries and I have added / updated functionalities where I saw a need.

-Hossein.