Google Groups

Re: [appfence] Re: About complile error

xin su Mar 1, 2012 2:34 PM
Posted in group: AppFence
Hi, thank you for your help. I found there was a data tag 0x21, what does this represent? 0x1 means location, 0x20 means net-based location. So 0x21 means location add net-base location?
Thanks

On Thursday, March 1, 2012 11:57:34 AM UTC+8, Seungyeop Han wrote:
I think he meant that make can determine dependencies, and if not many file are affected, it would not take much time. Anyhow you should compile it by running make. (-j option would be helpful)

Seungyeop

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:29 PM, xin su <versa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, thanks for your answer, and you mean that I just need to re-compile this file which I have modified. And if some files have been changed, it should generated new system.img file, but if just re-compile single file, it cannot generate system.img file.

On Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:45:46 AM UTC+8, Peter Hornyack wrote:
I've never used the "mmm" command, and I've never tried to build only part of the Android source code, so I don't think I can help much. In my experience, after you've built all of the code once the first time, the build system is smart enough to only re-compile the parts that you've changed, so it should only take a few minutes.

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:33:18 PM UTC-8, xin su wrote:
Hi, I have modified some source files of appfence, but I don't want to compile whole source code which take a long time, so I have tried to using command as "mmm". When I entered "mmm /dalvik/libcore" I have met some erroes like:
java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: hyts_Foo.c
    at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(ZipOutputStream.java:192)
    at java.util.jar.JarOutputStream.putNextEntry(JarOutputStream.java:109)
    at sun.tools.jar.Main.addFile(Main.java:731)
    at sun.tools.jar.Main.update(Main.java:585)
    at sun.tools.jar.Main.run(Main.java:220)
    at sun.tools.jar.Main.main(Main.java:1167)
make: *** [out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core-tests_intermediates/javalib.jar] Error 1
make: *** Deleting file `out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core-tests_intermediates/javalib.jar'
make: Leaving directory `/home/bin/appfence'

I don't know what was going on? could you give some suggestions about this? PS: I have modified OSNetworkSystem.java file in directory of dalvik/libcore/luni/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/luni/platform
Thanks.