Google Groups

Re: Auto reply sms

AntTek Support Team Mar 13, 2012 5:46 PM
Posted in group: AntTek Community Support
Is that a ICS or still in GingerBread?

On Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:25:46 AM UTC+7, Mike Snyder wrote:
Did you test on a samsung galaxy s2, because its not working. On blocked sms or blocked calls.

On Thursday, March 1, 2012 10:12:21 AM UTC-6, AntTek Support Team wrote:
Hi Mike,

I tested and the auto-sms reply is working. Please notice that auto sms works only on BLOCKED calls or BLOCKED SMS. It's NOT auto-reply for any call/text

On Thursday, March 1, 2012 12:58:32 AM UTC+7, Mike Snyder wrote:
Yes im using blacklist pro, I uninstalled the free version. What is
the big problem with this board? I paid for the pro version and there
is literally no support and this issues seems to be pretty popular
with several people using the same phone. Can you guys look into this?