Google Groups

AngularJS 1.0.0rc6 runny-nose released!

Igor Minar Apr 20, 2012 4:57 PM
Posted in group: AngularJS
Hi there!

We are happy to announce that we released AngularJS 1.0.0rc6 runny-nose!

This is mostly just a bugfix release with not breaking changes.

The biggest news is that the two-way data-binding for select element now works well with nested option elements repeated with ngRepeat!!!

You can find complete release notes for 1.0.0rc6 at:

The docs can be found at:

The angular-seed project has been updated as well:

Please keep the bug reports coming! Your jsfiddles and emails with various issues were very helpful in weeding out all kinds of obscure bugs. To quickly start fiddling, please use this template:

the AngularJS gang