Google Groups

Re: [OpenCV4Android] Re: How to use openCV with Android?

Shervin Emami May 20, 2012 12:49 AM
Posted in group: OpenCV4Android
Make sure you right-click on OpenCV and your app projects and click on
Refresh, sometimes Eclipse does not refresh itself properly. If the
OpenCV-2.4.0 Java project is in your Eclipse workspace and it builds
fine, but your apps give errors, then they aren't referencing the
OpenCV project correctly.

eg: Right-click on one of your projects in Package Explorer, click on
Properties, click on Android, and look in the Libraries section. It
should show a green tick to say it is linked to the OpenCV project,
but if it is a red cross then "Remove" it and click on "Add..." and
double-click on the OpenCV library. Now it should work.

Shervin Emami.