Google Groups

Re: ndk-gdb fails in adb shell run-as for ndk samples

Ratamovic Aug 22, 2010 9:57 AM
Posted in group: android-ndk
Just a few more details. I can't get rid of that error. I tried to
create a basic Hello world Android app through eclipse. Nothing is
modified except the debuggable attribute which is added to the
manifest. I am with Android 2.2, the last version of the NDK r4b with
the last version of Eclipse Helios and the last ADT plugin 0.9.7.

When I run the following
$ /home/ratamovic/Tools/Android-SDK/tools/adb shell run-as com.test ls
run-as: Package 'com.test' has corrupt installation

I get the result you've already seen...
Could it be related to non-root access (my phone is not rooted)?