Google Groups

Re: Source tree re-organization, difficulties contributing to media code

Jean-Baptiste Queru Apr 24, 2012 11:38 AM
Posted in group: Android Contributors
I've been reminded by one of my teammates that the same thing had been
done for some lower-level graphics-related framework modules, in the
following directories:

frameworks/base/libs/utils/
frameworks/base/libs/ui/
frameworks/base/libs/gui/
frameworks/base/libs/binder/
frameworks/base/opengl/
frameworks/base/include/utils/
frameworks/base/include/ui/
frameworks/base/include/gui/
frameworks/base/include/binder/
frameworks/base/include/private/utils/
frameworks/base/include/private/ui/
frameworks/base/include/private/binder/
frameworks/base/cmds/surfaceflinger/
frameworks/base/services/surfaceflinger/

We also won't be able to accept contributions in those directories
until the next major release.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru