Google Groups

Re: [android-building] Re: An experiment: Sony Xperia S and AOSP

Jean-Baptiste Queru Aug 15, 2012 8:22 AM
Posted in group: Android Building
Well, assuming that we can get to the same level of hardware support
(which is challenging on the AOSP side), we'd obviously have a
slightly different feature set.

I expect that the biggest difference might be more on the philosophy:
while CM is more likely to focus on stability, being based on a stable
tagged release, my work in AOSP is more likely to aim for the bleeding
edge, by using the master branch.

JBQ

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Jean-Francois Blanchard-Dionne
<jeanfra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> What would be the main differences between the CM device target and the AOSP
> device target ?

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.