Google Groups

Re: [android-building] Re: An experiment: Sony Xperia S and AOSP

Ruslan Strazhnyk Sep 3, 2012 6:09 AM
Posted in group: Android Building
So now Sony did their turn.
http://developer.sonymobile.com/2012/09/03/sony-release-binaries-to-support-jbqs-vanilla-android-xperia-s-project-download/

Середа, 22 серпня 2012 р. 11:46:00 UTC+3 користувач Ernst Sjöstrand написав:
I guess this well timed announcement could come in handy then:
http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2012/08/20/sony-opens-up-the-dynamic-android-sensor-hal-dash-developers-can-contribute-open-source/

I'm not at all familiar with how it works unfortunately so I can't help much!

Regards
//Ernst Sjöstrand -- Sony Mobile

2012/8/21 Giulio Cervera <giulio....@gmail.com>
correct, it's mostly stock sony defconfig whit jb changes from tuna_defconfig

just to make u aware, sony bootloader have some issue and sometime boot fail
we have guessed about certain boot.img size broke boot, change compression
or add a filler file to make the image smaller or bigger fix the issue

also boot partition is very big (20MB) and i would recommend to use
uncompressed
kernel image

G.