Google Groups

Nexus S 4G fully supported in AOSP, including WiMAX support

Jean-Baptiste Queru Jul 3, 2012 8:35 AM
Posted in group: Android Building
We've been able to resolve the issues around Nexus S 4G, and we can
now properly distribute its CDMA and WiMAX binaries. That allows Nexus
S 4G to work with AOSP just as well as Nexus S.

As a result, we now consider Nexus S 4G to be fully supported in AOSP,
with no restrictions. Overall, Nexus S is the preferred platform for
AOSP work.

I've updated the set of IMM76L binaries for Nexus S 4G to include
WiMAX support. They're available at their usual location:
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers

Enjoy!
JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.