Google Groups

Re: The source code for Android 4.0.3 is now available

richard watkins Dec 16, 2011 9:02 PM
Posted in group: Android Building
I love the openness of Android there are seven devices in the house
and it's a hobby to keep up on the development community, good things
are going to come from Linux in the future.