Google Groups

Re: 4.0.4 factory images are live

Arthur Daher Apr 4, 2012 4:12 PM
Posted in group: Android Building
I thought that since it is a stock image I wouldn't have to unlock the fast boot. You see, I bought a phone unlocked. No contract, but when a was in the stock recovery it said the the carrier was ATT. I don't even live in the US...

Well, Guess I'll wait! Thanks any way!

Em quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2012 19h16min40s UTC-3, Robert Rainwater escreveu:
If you aren't familiar with flashing images and using fastboot, you probably shouldn't be flashing the stock image.  The exact commands are in the file.  All you need is the bootloader unlocked.

On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 5:48:49 PM UTC-4, Arthur Daher wrote:
Can anyone, please tell me how to procede the manual instalation of the stock image? I've alread downloaded the sojua file, since my phone is a GT-I9020A, but I dont know how to go from here.