Google Groups

Re: 4.0.4 factory images are live

Arthur Daher Apr 4, 2012 4:12 PM
Posted in group: Android Building
I thought that since it is a stock image I wouldn't have to unlock the fast boot. You see, I bought a phone unlocked. No contract, but when a was in the stock recovery it said the the carrier was ATT. I don't even live in the US...

Well, Guess I'll wait! Thanks any way!

Em quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2012 19h16min40s UTC-3, Robert Rainwater escreveu:
If you aren't familiar with flashing images and using fastboot, you probably shouldn't be flashing the stock image.  The exact commands are in the flash-all.sh file.  All you need is the bootloader unlocked.

On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 5:48:49 PM UTC-4, Arthur Daher wrote:
Can anyone, please tell me how to procede the manual instalation of the stock image? I've alread downloaded the sojua file, since my phone is a GT-I9020A, but I dont know how to go from here.