Google Groups

Re: [android-building] Flashing a custom build

Anil Gorthy Apr 24, 2012 12:16 PM
Posted in group: Android Building
Hmm...I don't see any *.img files in /generic folder which means that the build was not successful.

I'll build again and then try to flash the device.

Also, I couldn't find the ICL53F 4.0.2 binaries in the drivers page?

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:03:29 PM UTC-7, Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:
Oh, that's not gonna work. generic_x86 is the build for the Intel
emulator, it won't work on any real device (and especially not one
built on an ARM CPU).

You'll find all the detailed information on this page:
http://source.android.com/source/building-devices.html and that'll
show you which build config to use, how to get to the bootloader,
where to download the proprietary binaries
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers and everything
else you should need.

JBQ

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru