Google Groups

Re: [android-building] Re: Android 4.1 in AOSP

Jean-Baptiste Queru Jul 9, 2012 5:20 PM
Posted in group: Android Building
You've got sharp eyes :)

We've been making progress on toro indeed, and we can now distribute
Invensense's proprietary binaries.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Nick Depinet <> wrote:
> I notice that there are now toro binaries for CDMA/LTE and orientation
> sensor available when there were not previously. What does this mean for the
> status of toro and AOSP? Will there be new factory images of 4.1?

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.