Google Groups

Re: [android-building] Re: ICS is coming to AOSP

Jean-Baptiste Queru Nov 15, 2011 12:15 PM
Posted in group: Android Building
There are some binaries for maguro available at which are enough to
get graphics, cell and wifi, nfc, sensors. notably missing are the
camera (and other HW codecs) and GPS. We're working on filling in the

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 11:57 AM, othy74 <> wrote:
> My AMD 6-core 8GB sata3-ssd is building full_maguro-eng in under 30
> minutes (on 64bit-Oneiric). At least I end up with all .img files and
> I can see no apparent issues. I'm not able to test the outcome yet on
> any hardware.
> Is this supposed to work already? Or are there binary drivers or
> anything else still missing for maguro hardware?
> Thank you

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru