Google Groups

Re: [android-building] Re: ICS is coming to AOSP

fonix232 Nov 15, 2011 2:44 PM
Posted in group: Android Building
I know that page already, I was talking about if there were even a little talk about changing that part I mentioned, even if as an idea at a "usual Friday afternoon brainstorming in the office" or something like that. I'm asking, if you've ever considered considering the change of the current rules.

2011/11/15 Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com>
Licensing information: http://source.android.com/source/licenses.html
- there was no change of plan in that area, you can trace that line
all the way back to the original announcement 4 years ago.

In my position in AOSP, I prefer to walk the talk on device openness
and let others follow if they like where I'm going. The first steps to
support devices in AOSP were rocky, but that's now quite a routine
process, and the tools I use are all Open-Source for others to look at
and re-use.

JBQ

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.