Google Groups

Re: AndNav - End User Licence Agreement

plusminus (Nicolas Gramlich) Jan 28, 2010 5:28 AM
Posted in group: AndNav
Hi,

isn't that the LGPL instead of the GPL?

What should be added if it isn't already in the GPL is:

MISCELLANEOUS:\nAvailability: anddev.org guarantees the availability, correctness and functionality of the software and any connected service at no point in time. You agree that andnav.org is allowed to use the uploaded anonymous traces to improve the mapping-data of the openstreetmap-project. You aggree that your trace-data is covered by the Creative Commons License ; CC-BY-SA 2.0 (Attribution - ShareAlike)).

Regards,
Nicolas

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM, phreed <phr...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://code.google.com/p/andnav/source/detail?r=17