Google Groups

Re: austria remailer's keys compromised

christian mock Apr 24, 2012 1:10 PM
Posted in group: alt.privacy.anon-server
G  Morgan <seal...@osama-is-dead.net> wrote:

>>No idea.
>
> I can't believe they got to you in Austria!  I thought that was
> way out of their (US) sphere of influence.

There's international treaties about judicial assistance (or whatever
the correct english term is) -- the americans ask the austrians to
help them, via the correct channels and with the right paperwork, and
help will be granted (assuming it's allowed under austrian law).
Basically the same kind of stuff that gets criminals extradited.

So, to get back to your original question, one would have to look for
remailers located in countries where such treaties do not exist.

cm.

--
** christian mock in vienna, austria -- http://www.tahina.priv.at/
> 'schweinesystem, repressives'.
Könnt ihr nicht wenigstens aus diesem Thread OS/400 raushalten?
  -- frank paulsen und fefe in dasr