Google Groups

Re: [alphagrip] Grip Modification: Optical Trackball Improvement

Geert Bevin Aug 12, 2011 9:22 AM
Posted in group: alphagrip
Wasn't aware of the new AlphaGrip with an improved trackball, immediately ordered one as the trackball on the previous version is what made me stop using it. Really looking forward to the new one!

On 12 Aug 2011, at 04:24, James wrote:

> Thanks Mike, that did it, I've taken the plunge and ordered two of them!  :p  So now I have joined the ranks.  Hope it makes programming more comfortable.  :)
> James

Geert Bevin
My band's debut album 'Speaker Mind' is out!

Alternative pop-rock songs with intertwining vocal melodies that are elevated by gut-felt music.
It radiates energy and emotion, even during the softer parts!