Google Groups

Re: OperationAccessDenied.MUTATE_ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED_FOR_CLIENT

Danial Klimkin Jul 4, 2012 3:19 PM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Hello mm,

The only way I know of is to try to modify it. Boost Ads campaigns are the only ones that should product this error.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

On Monday, July 2, 2012 11:58:51 PM UTC+4, mm wrote:
Hey guys -
I got this error trying to add a negative keyword to a campaign. From the documentation: "Attempting to modify a campaign that was created using the Google Boost Ads program.". The name of the campaign is of the form "Places Ads_someNumber" ... is this a viable way to identify these campaigns? Is there any other way to identify these campaigns?

Thanks a bunch -
mm