Google Groups

Re: Dynamic Search Ads missing in Ad Performance Report

Kevin Winter Jul 17, 2012 9:15 AM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Hi Valeriy,
  Dynamic Search Ads are currently available as a Beta feature (program introduced in v201109_1).

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team

On Monday, July 16, 2012 7:51:37 PM UTC-4, valeriy wrote:
We upgraded to v201206 reporting API and still no Dynamic Search Ads in results.

Valeriy

On Monday, March 26, 2012 1:42:54 PM UTC-7, Kevin Winter wrote:
Hi Richard,
  Unfortunately, at this time I don't have any information about when this feature will be available in the API.  In the meantime, these Ads are created via the UI and can still be reported on via the UI.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team

On Monday, March 26, 2012 11:01:36 AM UTC-4, Richard wrote:
Thanks for the quick response.

This raises 2 important questions:

- When will support for Dynamic Search Ads, especially at the report level be added to the API?

- What are our options until official support is added?

Advertisers spend large amounts of money on Dynamic Search Ads and use tools to track their campaigns and justify their expenses. Not having access to this data is bad for business.

Richard

On Monday, March 26, 2012 10:11:00 AM UTC-4, Kevin Winter wrote:
Hi,
  This is an intentional change.  Dynamic Search Ads were never officially supported in the AdWords API - you could never create them via the API.  We recently fixed a bug that allowed these Ads to show up in results for AdGroupAdService calls as well as the Ad Performance report.  This is the same behavior for other features not supported by the AdWords API (such as Video Campaigns).

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team

On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 2:03:38 PM UTC-4, Antonio Tajuelo wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm downloading an Ad Performance Report. It seems that Dynamic Search Ads stopped appearing in this report for dates 2012-03-19 until now. This report is being downloaded using AdWords PHP library.

Are there any known issues about this?