Google Groups

Re: Conversion tracking not enabled for campaign

Danial Klimkin May 28, 2012 8:27 AM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Hello Natalia,

The sandbox environment has number of limitation as it has no access to real data or ad serving backend.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:51:18 PM UTC+4, Natalia wrote:
I am trying to test conversion tracking in sandbox, I know that's not possible since I won't be eligible for it but still I want to check various rejection reasons and stuff like that.
When trying to set it for a certain campaign I get: CONVERSION_TRACKING_NOT_ENABLED
which I am unsure how to handle, since I've looked through through the API and found no way to assign a specific conversion tracker to a specific campaign, all I have are several trackers I created
which are enabled, so I'm a bit baffled as to how I am suppose to resolve such a response.

Thanks for any help you can provide