Google Groups

Re: cant create sandbox.

Arman Apr 26, 2012 12:58 AM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Hi Anash P. Oommen

Thank you for reply! It was helpful . Now my calls to sundbox works

Regards,
Arman

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 3:27:11 PM UTC+5, Anash P. Oommen wrote:
Hi Arman,

Could you run the GetAllCampaigns example? This will initialize your sandbox account. Then run GetAccountHierarchy code example to get your client accounts. Then you can make any call to the sandbox.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

On Tuesday, 24 April 2012 13:23:29 UTC+5:30, Arman wrote:
Hello to all.
I am trying to connect to sandbox but every time I receive this error :
Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soap:Server] InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @ com.google.ads.api.services.common.error.InternalApiError.<init>(InternalApiErro
On this page :https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/sandbox#request-headers said that i need to send get request for first time but i cant find basic example how to do that . Someone can post working  code that can help to do first time request ?
Thank you for your advice.