Google Groups

Re: OAuth - didn't see it mentioned so I thought I'd ask

VijayRaj Chauhan Apr 6, 2012 4:27 AM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the update.....It will be great if you can help me with code example for using OAuth 1.0a with Adwords....
I also wanted to know will it still require to link the customer account to our MCC account after migrating to OAuth authentication??

TIA,
Vijayraj

On Thursday, 5 April 2012 19:02:44 UTC+5:30, Kevin Winter wrote:
Hi Vijayraj,
  We just released the stable version of the new java library: http://code.google.com/p/google-api-ads-java/

This rewritten library works with maven and supports OAuth 1.0a as an authentication mechanism.  We're committing to full support of the new library at this time - it is no longer considered experimental and can be used in production code.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team

On Thursday, April 5, 2012 3:38:50 AM UTC-4, Vijayraj Chauhan wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Any update on this??? Does the Java client library support any other authentication other than ClientLogin?

TIA,
Vijayraj

On Monday, 7 November 2011 21:04:06 UTC+5:30, Kevin Winter wrote:
Hi Vijayraj,
  No, the Java client library does not support AuthSub (it's an older protocol like ClientLogin).  Unfortunately, ClientLogin will be the only supported authentication until the rewritten java client library is ready.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team