Google Groups

Re: Sandbox not generating 5 new accounts

Danial Klimkin Jun 4, 2012 5:05 AM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Hello mwunit11,

The very first request to the sandbox needs to be getCampaigns in order for it to initialize properly.

In case it was the first one but you still see no accounts created, please try initializing a new sandbox with another Google account.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

On Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:33:07 PM UTC+4, mwunit11 wrote:
Hello,

I downloaded the API library for PHP, edited the settings.ini to read:

and edited the auth.ini to read:

email = "******@gmail.com"
password = "*********"
userAgent = "MWWP"
developerToken = "****@gmail.com++USD"

I ran /examples/v201109_1/BasicOperations/GetCampaigns.php  which produced:

"No campaigns were found."

I then ran /examples/v201109_1/AccountManagement/GetAccountHierarchy.php which produced:

(Customer Id, Account Name/Login, Link Status) 0, ********@gmail.com, N/A

Am I doing something wrong? How come 5 test accounts are not being generated? Do I need to be using an MCC google account?

thanks!