Google Groups

Re: Duplicate entries when getting keywords in adgroup with MatchType field

David Torres Aug 7, 2012 9:54 AM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Is the match type always the same? please also modify the example to print out the match type, my best guess is that your are getting the three different possible match types (BROAD, EXACT, PHRASE) therefore the repetitions.

Best,

-David Torres - AdWords API Team

On Thursday, August 2, 2012 10:57:41 AM UTC-4, Eugene wrote:
Hi.
I encountered strange behavior of API.
I get duplicate entries when fetching keywords in adgroup with 'MatchType' field (3 copies of each row to be exact).
Everything works as expected when I remove 'MatchType' from the query.
I'm using PHP library v201109_1 with sandbox account.
Easy to reproduce: just add 'MatchType' field to BasicOperations\GetKeywords.php example.

So is it a bug or a feature?