Google Groups

Re: ConversionValuePerClick & ConversionValuePerCost not in reports?

David Torres Jul 17, 2012 10:59 AM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Hi Oliver,

I'm talking with the team about re-introducing these fields, but no promises yet.

Best,

-David Torres - AdWords API Team

On Thursday, July 5, 2012 2:41:19 PM UTC-4, Oliver wrote:
The web interface provides these 2 columns:

ConversionValuePerClick
ConversionValuePerCost

as part of standard conversion metrics.  However, there are no signs of them in any of the current adhoc reports via the API.

I did a search here and found some posts dating back to 2006 where the API was providing these fields.

Are there any plans to re-include them in the future?

Oliver