Google Groups

How to get Campaign Language using Criteria report?

skkandia May 14, 2012 2:11 PM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Is it possible to use the Criteria AdHoc report type to obtain the Language for all my campaigns? To test this I set the CriteriaType to "LANGUAGE" and requested the following fields: "CampaignId", "CampaignName", "CriteriaType", "Id" but did not get any results. Am I missing any other required parameters or is this not supported?

I know the Language can be obtained from the CampaignCriterionService but I would prefer to use the Criteria report since its free.