Google Groups

Re: Google Adwords DKI: Use DKI with only one part of the total keyword

Danial Klimkin May 28, 2012 8:28 AM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
Hello Hoppe,

I can't see a solution myself. I suggest to check with the general AdWords support though as this issue is not specific to the API.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:50:52 AM UTC+4, Hoppe wrote:

Normally DKI for AD texts only allows to insert the whole keyword in the form {keyword: 1stword 2ndword 3rdword}.

However I would like to pick only one part of the keyword such as the first word of it: So e.g. insert only "1stword" into the description line of an ad text even though the ad is triggered for the whole keyword "+1stword +2ndword +3rdword".

Are there any solutions to that problem?