Google Groups

Re: Approved AdWords API developer token is now "Rejeted" - PLEASE HELP!

rayden Sep 15, 2011 2:43 AM
Posted in group: AdWords API Forum
What are you guys using API for? As i see we are all handling Adwords
for
few 10,100,1000 clients. Maybe this has some connection with cross-
client
reports that is making problems since launch of v201101 library.

At this point it would be really "cool" to have explanation what we
did?

Best regards,