Google Groups

Re: Planning for a meet up

Sathish Kumar Nov 2, 2010 9:35 AM
Posted in group: Adobe AIR for Devices
Thanks for your post Raymond , You can even post the discussion on Chennai flex user group Google groups.
http://groups.google.com/group/chennai-flex-user-group?lnk=
Sathish kumar G.K.
Head Executive
Society for Rich Internet application
Rich User Interface ,www.ria-rui.org
Mob : 9962551653

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Raymond Camden <rca...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sathish, great idea for an introduction, I'll do the same.

I'm Raymond Camden. Most of my "dev life" has been in the ColdFusion
world, but I've been playing with AIR since it was released. I'm
incredibly interested in the mobile world and am pretty darn excited
about how Adobe is working in this area.

My primary areas of concern are:

1) Discussions about UI in terms of mobile, by that I mean, what are
common UI patterns that work on the desktop but fail on mobile, and
how can we translate/adapt them to mobile.
2) Good, simple examples of Hero SDK stuff.