Google Groups

OOW13 Social Get Together Saturday 21st for the ADF EMG

Chris Muir Aug 3, 2013 3:33 PM
Posted in group: ADF Enterprise Methodology Group
Fajitas, margaritas, and conversations on task flows, my favourite!

The Oracle ADF team will be hosting another ADF EMG social night at Oracle Open World similar to last year, and you're invited.  This is a chance for you to meet other ADF EMG members and Oracle staff, share a few war stories over a couple of cold beers, and generally relax after your flights into OOW and before the start to a big week.

This event will be held Saturday 21st the night *before* OOW, so please book your flights accordingly.  To attend you *must* RSVP: devtools-f...@oracle.com

Chevy's Fresh Mex
3rst Street AND Howard San Francisco (just near the Moscone South)
http://www.chevys.com/
Saturday 21st 5-7pm
Map: http://bit.ly/17X9Wgu

The ADF product management team is especially looking forward to meeting you all again, we had a lot of fun last year.  We hope to see you there.

Regards,

Chris Muir