Google Groups

Re: Memorial Trayvon Looting, Burning Riot; Pre-register Today!!

Rogue P Apr 11, 2012 2:43 PM
Posted in group: Political Forum
Gosh, you're wrong AGAIN.  Don't you ever get weary of being so wrong all the time?

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012, Kamakazee wrote:
It's becoming clear that there most likely won't be any charges filed again Zimmerman; no grand jury will be seated and the Special Prosecuting Atty's car (allegedly) has a bumper sticker that reads "No, I think Negroes are cool, really"

Accordingly, it's time to get ready for the upcoming "party.  Don't be the last to get your

"No Plasma TV, No Peace!!!" placard
Hand Aaron Slugger
Couch "sliders" Why tote the goods when you can just push them down the road?
Map to your local Best Buy, Academy Sports and 99cents Only stores
Reserve a special appearance by Rodney King for $5 and a Coors six-pack.  For an extra $5 he will stutter "Can't we all just get along?"