Google Groups

Re: The authorities should also revisit the hotel maid's claims against Strauss Kahn

"The Proud liberal " Mike 532 May 7, 2012 12:24 AM
Posted in group: Political Forum
mags that is very good news for women and men forced into the position she found herself in fighting against the rich and privileged who control the government and police
On Sunday, May 6, 2012 2:02:41 PM UTC-4, ImStillMags wrote:
Well, looks like she will have her day in court after all.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hotel-maid-pursue-lawsuit-dominique-strauss-kahn-article-1.1070457

On Sunday, May 6, 2012 12:31:37 AM UTC-7, Damn I Hate Grits ! wrote:
there was never any doubt he raped her
On Saturday, May 5, 2012 10:17:54 AM UTC-4, ImStillMags wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/04/world/europe/france-strauss-kahn/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

(CNN) -- French prosecutors said Friday they are considering widening an investigation into former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn's alleged participation in a prostitution ring.

I still think she had a legitimate claim against him and was threatened into recanting her story.