Google Groups

Re: [MS-Certifications] WDS client giving error..plz help

Montariva May 5, 2012 8:33 AM
Posted in group: Microsoft Certifications
Hi,
Take a look the solution here  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923834
Mohaned Minta Traoré
>>>Bye for Now>>>>

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM, supratim chatterjee <suprat...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi everyone,

I am facing a problem with WDS installation. The time of client boot... after complition of boot it's showing a problem:-

"WdsClient: An error occurred while starting networking: a matching network card driver was not found in this image. Please have your Administrator add the network driver for this machine to the Windows PE image on the Windows Deployment Services server."

Remember I am using windows server 2008 only. (not R2 version). so driver adding option is not available in WDS console. Please help me out how could I solve the problem in this server itself.

Regards,
Supratim Chatterjee.

Groups "Microsoft Certifications" group.

To post to this group, send email to
Microsoft-Ce...@googlegroups.com
Microsoft-Certifications+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications