Google Groups

Re: spam or real ? - Thank you from the Google 3D Geo Modeling Community Team

Alejandro Gomez Romero May 2, 2012 5:28 PM
Posted in group: 3D Modeling for Google Earth & Maps
Too bad I didn't get the email :( I always thought it was fake or something since some forum users started to asked questions about this suspicious email but I didn't follow this news closely, can I expect the gift too?

2012/3/26 Google Guide Mason <mas...@google.com>
Hi Everyone,

Just commenting that, yes, this is indeed from us at Google. Good job of being careful :)

Mason

On Monday, March 26, 2012 7:53:06 PM UTC-6, Gravitar wrote:
Hi Beryl. Is there anyway that you can contact anyone about this in your Supermodelers group? One of the Google Guides that run that? Just wondering. -Gravitar

On Monday, March 26, 2012 8:46:55 PM UTC-5, Beryl Reid wrote:
Hi,
I want to weigh in on this. I think it's real. I'm in the Super Modeler's group and Google has done this kind of gift before. I have received some very nice things from them, via the same form. So my guess is, it's real. Just sayin.

- via the 3D Warehouse site: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/forum
- via Google Groups: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/3dwh