Google Groups

Re: 360 degree panorama in a surgical block

fedaro Jun 16, 2012 4:24 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: Panorama art & techniques: :

Yes it is true, the issue is that to me was a big problem to correct
the nadir, I had to delete a few feet and a leg, a nurse approached
several times to see how I was doing the picture, anyway. In the next
opportunity, I will clarify the team, if possible, do not approach to
the tripod.

Thanks for the comment.
Fernando