Google Groups

Re: Images not making it to Pending Que after upload complete

Elena Martínez - 360Cities Jul 18, 2012 8:27 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

Hello Vita,

I've checked your account and it's fine. I was able to upload a panorama and to edit all the metadata without any problem.

Please, try to do it again and let me know if you have any problem/doubt.

Regards,

Elena

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:11:37 AM UTC+2, Vita Pecialiune wrote:
After upload I press <edit the image information> and it opens this blank page
http://www.360cities.net/account/edit/image/panomakers%252F00530491_Ozas_at_night@jpg

Is that what you needed when you asked about URL?

Thanks and regards,

Vita