Google Groups

Re: How I contact another photographer from 360cities?

Roberto Ruiz Jun 29, 2012 2:27 PM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Thanks Elena
Not all of us put the info.
Maybe would be a good idea to create specific spaces in order to capture at least the email and web page.
Regards

El jueves, 28 de junio de 2012 04:57:26 UTC-5, elena.martinez escribió:
Hello Roberto,

You can see photographer's info at his/her profile. There is a small bio, called "About me", where you can find email address, webpage, blog... But some users don't share this info with everybody. Tell me if you can find it.

Regards,

Elena