Google Groups

Re: How I contact another photographer from 360cities?

Roberto Ruiz Jun 29, 2012 2:27 PM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Thanks Elena
Not all of us put the info.
Maybe would be a good idea to create specific spaces in order to capture at least the email and web page.

El jueves, 28 de junio de 2012 04:57:26 UTC-5, elena.martinez escribió:
Hello Roberto,

You can see photographer's info at his/her profile. There is a small bio, called "About me", where you can find email address, webpage, blog... But some users don't share this info with everybody. Tell me if you can find it.