Google Groups

Re: WARNING - BUGS, PROBLEMS, DISTORTED VIEWS - SUMMARY

Jan Vrsinsky | 360cities.net Nov 16, 2011 6:13 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

Hi everybody

The panorama distortion seems to not be going away for some days. We'll see what we can do about it.

Here's how the problem looks

For some panoramas
- There is a visible seem at the 0-360 degree boundary of the panorama in Google Earth
- The nadir is pinched or distorted

This is now a known issue listed here #1405

We will try to fix it asap, it's not as easy as it may seem.

Jan

PS Yes, the Google Earth updates are daily now, which is great! :)