Google Groups

Re: WARNING - BUGS, PROBLEMS, DISTORTED VIEWS - SUMMARY

Pietro Madaschi Mar 8, 2012 6:48 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

Thx, I didn't notice the problem before. Checked with other browser and cache cleaned. All OK

Thx again.
By the way compliments for your pictures Willy.

Pietro

Il giorno 08 marzo 2012 15:13, Willy Kaemena GM <wkae...@googlemail.com> ha scritto:
depending on the browser it could be the  cached information  which you are viewing. Check always  the situation with a different browser which never has opened that pano, or flush your cache.

Willy