Google Groups

Re: WARNING - BUGS, PROBLEMS, DISTORTED VIEWS - SUMMARY

HighDesertView Apr 1, 2012 3:05 PM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

No change from last month on my older 360s.

There was a processing problem with a recent 360 that DID get fixed in GE after I uploaded a replacement:

However, older 360s that I spent last fall cleaning up and improving still have not made it through to GE.  They're IN GE, but it's the old versions.  Other than the one most recent swap that I described above, none of my swapped photos ever show up as changed in GE.

Is this just me?  Has no one else swapped a photo in the last year and seen no difference in the GE version?

John.