Google Groups

'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems

Epoca Libera Jun 20, 2012 9:48 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

Hello I have uploaded a panorama 6 hours ago and the image is not processed yet.
For the first three hours the dashboard of pending panoramas was giving me the message 'Not Yet Processed'
For the last 3 hours the dashboard of pending panoramas is giving me the message 'Image Processing (started)' .
Untill now the image is not processed .
This has happened once again to me.
But all the other times images start processing a few seconds after uploading and finish processing after several minutes.

Is something wrong with 360cities today ?

Thank you