Google Groups

360Cities panoramic images now loading faster than ever before

Elena Martínez - 360Cities Jun 29, 2012 8:49 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities Announcements :

We are pleased to announce some good information for all of us: the launch of the CDN service for our panoramic images.

What does it mean?

It means that all panoramas hosted in 360Cities are being loaded faster now. A Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a distributed architecture of servers around the world which the panoramic images are hosted and served from. Our panoramas can be loaded in approximately 1/4 of the time as compared to pre-CDN implementation or even with a higher speed in Europe and the Continental US.

Regards,

Elena