Google Groups

Re: North

Andrew Martin Mar 28, 2012 5:45 AM
Posted in group: 360Cities Community

Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Andy
On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 4:22:24 AM UTC-5, Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities wrote:
Please send me a link to that panorama so I can take a look.
Jan

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:44:32 AM UTC+2, Andrew Martin wrote:
Thanks for your reply.  I had read the article, and now again.  I see my panorama was not published.  There is also a new gray and black stripe in it.  Was it not published because of the stripe or for some other reason?  I'm trying to learn and will upload it again to get rid of the stripe, but if there is another reason I need to know so I can work on that.

Regards, Andy

On Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:35:06 AM UTC-5, Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities wrote:
Hi Andrew

Welcome to 360Cities!

You should read this Help Center article

If you have any questions let me know!

Jan